I am currently accepting students in-person in the New York City area as well as online. On this page I've provided a variety of information regarding the lessons I provided. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me directly.
Why take lessons with me?
Since I was a teenager, I’ve been lucky to have some of the best teachers and mentors any musician could ask for. Every one of them had a hand in transforming me as a musician and as a person, both opening my mind as well as giving me the tools to improve for a lifetime. As a lifelong student of music, I fully understand the value great teachers can add to the journey of any musician. As a teacher, I try to reflect this experience in every student I have regardless of ability or age. If you have a passion for learning, a curious mind and a strong work ethic, I can help you reach whatever goals you choose to pursue.
Along with reading, technique, theory and other essentials, you will learn many of the methods I have developed over the years that have helped me in my journey as a world-music bassist. These include:
- Transforming your understanding of rhythm.
- Expanding your musical palette as a bassist and musician.
- How to avoid common mistakes and pitfalls most often made when learning Latin music and other rhythmically challenging genres.
- How to learn any style of music effectively.
- How to make the most of your practice time and really get the results you’ve always wanted. Learn to love the process!
- How to efficiently learn even the most difficult music through proper transcription and practicing techniques.
- How to properly prepare for gigs and performances in order to get called back every time!
Lesson Packages and Pricing
Here you will find the various lesson packages I offer. For any additional questions, feel free to contact me directly.